Installation Help for SimpleDrip
When installing your SimpleDrip System, consider the following guidelines:
- No tools are ever needed to install a SimpleDrip system, however all the tubing (.700” and ¼”) can be cut and customized so it is compatible with any existing drip system, given the proper fittings and components required for the connection.
- When capping-off unused pop-up spray heads (Step 1 In-Ground Sprinkler Conversion System), be sure to retain the cap seal of the spray being capped off. Depending on the manufacturer it is typically a soft white rubber seal that sits inside the ring of the cap of the spray head. This seal needs to be reused when using the Universal Pop-up Cap. Always point the spray head away from your face when disassembling the spray head!
- Only 5 fixed riser caps are included in the Step 1 In-Ground Sprinkler Conversion System. For larger landscapes be sure to pick up extra 3rd party fixed riser caps which can be found in the plumbing aisle where SimpleDrip is sold. These are NOT sold separately as part of the SimpleDrip system!
- SimpleDrip’s proprietary Clamp-N-Pierce connector (attached to Step 3 feeder SKUs) is compatible with existing drip systems using .700” diameter supply tubing. When installing be sure to use two hands and firm pressure.
- SuperFlex tubing uses a special proprietary material blend that does not require resting in the sun before use. Installation can begin immediately after removing from the packaging.
- Do not over tighten any threaded connections. Do not use any pipe cement/sealants or pipe tape with the system.
- When removing and exposing any piping or tubing, prevent any dirt and debris from entering the system.
- For best results, a quick system flush is recommended before final use.